Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Target!

Well, I said I wasn't going to post anything until after the first of the year, but I couldn't stay away from the coupons that long!

Otto and I made a trip to Target this morning and got a good deal on chips! We needed them anyway and would have spent 2.50 a bag or a total of ten dollars on chips alone, but thanks to coupons and the internets we purchased all of this for 13.66! We saved 19.14. Sweet!

4 bags of Tostitos chips
2 bottles of Pepsi
2 bags Snyders Snaps
2 jars Tostitos hot sauce
2 boxes of Crispix cereal

You could easily copy if you have a holiday party coming up:)
(Cereal not pictured)

(Just a note: My Target didn't have the tear pads with the pretzel coupon but the chip bags did have a peelie on them for a free Pepsi product. And you can only print one Target coupon per computer, if you have multiple computers print more and make this a better deal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment